Digital signage is a platform that is used to display different contents by using different types of digital screens. We can use many digital screens such as LCD, LED, e-paper through which we can display different types of images, videos, presentations, and many more. Some of the display screens are discussed as follows.
LCD stands for the liquid crystal display. It is the most popular display screen which replaces the CRT monitors. LCD becomes popular due to its slim shape and better results. The LCD screens are expensive than CRT but cheaper than LED video screens. LCD screens have low resolutions than led video screen.
LED video screens:
LED video screens use a gun and beam of the electron that is useful for displaying the image on the screens. The led video screens are better than LCDs. The led video screens are constructed by using advanced technology. The beam of an electron ejected from the gun and then spread on the sheet behind the led video screen that makes the image and displays it on the screen.
The led video screens are used anywhere to display the construction content.
- Most of the brand used these led video screen for the advertisement of their new brand.
- The companies use these led video screens for their presentations.
- These led video screens are used by many educational institutions for the different seminars as these screens provide clear visuals than a projector.
- Many organization uses these led video screens for the advertisement of their new policies.
- Many vehicles or bus station uses these led video screens that display the time and coach number.
- In airports, large led video screens are available on which a customer can see different flight timings.
One of the biggest use of these led video screens in sports is the electronic scoreboard. The scoreboard is an important element of the sport. Everybody in the stadium wanted to know the score during the match.
The electronic scoreboard an important role in this regard. The score is easily visible to each sitting in the stadium. The scoreboards can be operated by using a relay but the recent electronic scoreboard can be operated by using the control panel. A person can operate the control panel and the number change on the electronic scoreboard.
Theses electronic scoreboard is used for both indoor and outdoor games. The outdoor electronic scoreboard needs more ability to stay in any kind of weather. While indoor electronic scoreboard, needless care. The outdoor electronic scoreboard must have a brighter light density so that the scores are easily visible to the audience. Due to the special LED screen that can tolerate the direct sunlight and the rain thus, these led video screens are quite expensive than indoor screens.